We are the independent champion for people who use health and social care services in Herefordshire
We are here to find out what matters to people, and help make sure their views shape the support they need. We also help people find the information they need about local services.
Read our Annual Report 2021-2022 to find out more about our work.
- 96 residents were provided with trustworthy information on topics such as Covid-19, dentistry and mental health
- 64 people shared their experiences of health and social care services on our Feedback Centre
- We published 7 reports about the improvements people would like to see in health and care.
- We had 12 volunteers, who gave their time to help us in our work
- We had a reach of 509,430 across our social media channels