Read our annual report to find out more about our work between April 2020 and March 2021.
We are the independent champion for people who use health and social care services in Herefordshire
We are here to find out what matters to people, and help make sure their views shape the support they need. We also help people find the information they need about local services.
- 89 residents were provided with trustworthy information on topics such as dentistry, GP Access and Covid-19.
- 35 people shared their experiences of health and social care services on our Feedback Centre.
- We published 4 reports about the improvements people would like to see in health and care.We had 11 outstanding volunteers, who gave their time to help us in our work
- We had 11 outstanding volunteers, who gave their time to help us in our work
- We had a reach of 311,389 across our social media channels.