Healthwatch Herefordshire Listening event and Board Meeting in Public
Date: 07 Nov 2017 -
Location: Leominster Community Centre, School Road, Leominster, HR6 8JN
Our plans for the event will be:
- Presentation on findings of GP Access Project
- Information on free health and wellbeing services
- Listening exercise with the public, gathering feedback on prevention initatives & services
- Open Q&A session with Healthwatch
- Healthwatch Board meeting in Public
FREE ‘Healthy Herefordshire’ goodness bag for all participants. (Donated goodies from local services, including Halo leisure, to help keep you and your family healthy now and into the future.)
We will share the feedback as part of the project report in the new year, which will be championed by Healthwatch to organisations who commission, plan and deliver these services.
Your voice counts!