Date: 07 Nov 2017 -
14:00 to 16:30
Location: Leominster Community Centre, School Road, Leominster, HR6 8JN
Living Well listening event and board meeting in public
We are hosting a public ‘Living Well’ listening event to hear your views and experiences of prevention, public health and healthy lifestyle services in Herefordshire.
Our plans for the event will be:
- Presentation on findings of GP Access Project
- Information on free health and wellbeing services
- Listening exercise with the public, gathering feedback on prevention initatives & services
- Open Q&A session with Healthwatch
- Healthwatch Board meeting in Public
FREE ‘Healthy Herefordshire’ goodness bag for all participants. (Donated goodies from local services, including Halo leisure, to help keep you and your family healthy now and into the future.)
We will share the feedback as part of the project report in the new year, which will be championed by Healthwatch to organisations who commission, plan and deliver these services.
Register for your free place now - all are welcome.
Your voice counts!